- Block HTML text
The County’s objectives included providing safe and secure right lighting levels in the parking lot and exterior building. Additionally, there was a need to address rising lighting maintenance costs and the dramatic increases in energy costs for lighting.
Many of the pole fixtures were in poor condition, and casting an orange light that was difficult for many of the residence to see.
The Client opted to replace the existing fixtures from 490 watt Metal Halides to the new 100 watt Induction lights. The 460 watt high pressure sodium, orange light wall packs were replaced with our new 80 watt induction wall packs, that produced a dramatically better white light!
- Energy consumption was reduced by 79%
- Right lighting level delivered both safe and secure lighting levels
- Lights became instant ON and with a clean white light
- Maintenance costs shrunk to $0 … for the next five years
- Environmental hazardous mercury is eliminate